Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
If you seek to embrace the Way through the path of learning, the Way will not be understood.— The Tao Te Ching
If you observe the Way with simplicity of heart, great indeed is the Way
Category Archives: Ayahuasca
At the end the real value of the ceremony is what you do with it, how it serve you to live a better life and enhance all your actions and relationships. In other words, how to bring it back home.
– by Diego Palma
For those who want to explore and deepen their knowledge and relationship with sacred plants of the jungle, we recommend to join a “dieta” . We highly recommend this experience…
– by Milagros Casaverde Continue reading
The use of Ayahuasca healing rituals in a shamanic treatment model of addictions.
by Armando Loizaga Continue reading