Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
Who we really are is what remains— Arjuna Ardagh
when we relax any attempt to define ourselves.
Category Archives: Ayahuasca
At the end the real value of the ceremony is what you do with it, how it serve you to live a better life and enhance all your actions and relationships. In other words, how to bring it back home.
- by Diego Palma
For those who want to explore and deepen their knowledge and relationship with sacred plants of the jungle, we recommend to join a “dieta” . We highly recommend this experience…
- by Milagros Casaverde Continue reading
The use of Ayahuasca healing rituals in a shamanic treatment model of addictions.
by Armando Loizaga Continue reading