Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
Pray to the universe that we will meet again.— Malvina Hellborg
Tag Archives: Alternative medicine
“Urine therapy” is using (your own) urine internally or externally as a way to aid or sustain your heath.
by Diego Palma
Aloe Arborescens for supreme immune support, gentle cleansing for the whole body, promotes healthy blood, cardiovascular, colon and immune system health. The human body heals itself from within and, because of its more than 200 phytotherapeutic substances, the juice from the whole leaf of Aloe arborescens provides the perfect complement to the biological requirements of the body
– by Diego Palma
Scientists confirm cannabinoids’ medicinal benefits. Research into the healing effects of cannabis extracts is growing around the globe. The University of Madrid completed studies this year, showing that high concentrations of THC kills brain tumour cells while leaving normal brain cells unharmed. Continue reading
Throughout man’s history hemp has always been known as the most medicinal plant in the world.
From my experience all forms of disease and conditions are treatable and often curable with the use of high grade hemp oil as a treatment.
– from Rick Simpson’s website