Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
All that you are attached to, all that you love, all that you know, someday will be gone.— Papaji
Knowing this, and that the world is in your mind which you create, play in, and suffer from, is known as discrimination.
Discriminate between the Real and the Unreal, the known is unreal and will come and go.
So stay with the Unknown, the Unchanging, the Truth.
Tag Archives: anger
We need to master our own anger before we can help others do the same. When the flames of anger flare up, we tend to lash out at those who have watered our seeds of anger. It is like finding our house on fire and, instead of putting out the flames, chasing those we think started it.
– by Thich Nhat Hanh