Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – La medicina del alma
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
Tag Archives: Ayahuasca
[tp no_translate=”y”] Diego Palma C. Julio, 2002 El Ayahuasca como medio natural y ancestral de contacto con lo sagrado es un legado invalorable de una cultura amazónica a punto de extinguirse. Es nuestro deber rescatarla e introducirla a la sociedad … Continue reading
At the end the real value of the ceremony is what you do with it, how it serve you to live a better life and enhance all your actions and relationships. In other words, how to bring it back home.
– by Diego Palma
For those who want to explore and deepen their knowledge and relationship with sacred plants of the jungle, we recommend to join a “dieta” . We highly recommend this experience…
– by Milagros Casaverde Continue reading
The use of Ayahuasca healing rituals in a shamanic treatment model of addictions.
by Armando Loizaga Continue reading