Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
Every major religion of the world has similar ideas of love,— The Dalai Lama
the same goal of benefitting humanity through spiritual practice,
and the same effect of making their followers into better human beings.
Tag Archives: Breatharianism
Inedia, also known as Breatharianism, is the body’s natural ability to function and sustain itself in a healthy, energetic, and fully functional manner without the consumption of solifs or liquids.
- by Diego Palma