Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
By remaining internally undefined,— Arjuna Ardagh
we become nothing, but at the same time potentially everything.
It is like being the sky instead of a cloud,
being the ocean instead of a wave.
Tag Archives: Breathing
The Sudarshan Kriya, a powerful rhythmic breathing technique that facilitates physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being. As HH Sri Sri Ravi Shankar puts it, the Sudarshan Kriya came to him like an inspiration to bridge the gap between the worlds of inner silence, and outer expression of life.
- by Diego Palma