Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
When you realize that life is a joyous battle of duty and at the same time a passing dream,— Paramahansa Yogananda
and when you become filled with the joy of making others happy by giving them kindness and peace,
in God’s eyes your life is a success.
Tag Archives: change
Make choices motivated purely by our desire to contribute to life rather than out of fear, guilt, shame, duty, or obligation. Anything you give that isn’t for totally self fulfilling reasons, the other person will pay for.
- by Diego Palma -
With this method of visualization we can modify and achieve anything we desire to manifest into our reality, change subconscious and instinct behaviors and programs, change and drop conditions and beliefs, manifest a dreamed destiny and attract to our lives anything we truly want.
- by Diego Palma
Jamyang Khyentse also saw that the Dharma would come to the West. He told not long before he passed away: ‘From now on, the Buddhadharma will spread further, in the West.’ At any rate, the challenge of our time is to steer a course between the standards of tradition and the perceived demands of a new situation.
- by Sogyal Rinpoche