Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
It is your mind— The Buddha
that creates this world.
Tag Archives: compassion
Analytical meditation is one of the key methods to transform the mind and the emotions and it has brought me inner peace and strength. Such a method allows one to also change perceptions and attitudes towards one’s self, others and to immediate problems.
– by The Dalai Lama