Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
Take the red pill, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.— Morpheus
Tag Archives: ego
Various traps that spiritual practitioners fall into are investigated — such as confusing temporary bliss or tranquility with the awakened state of mind, or succumbing to the subtle maneuvers that ego makes to appropriate spiritual techniques and ideas to its own purpose.
- by Chögyam Trungpa
All our various experiences and dreams are simply the magical display of our thoughts. Until our thoughts are cleared away and dissolve, karma and disturbing emotions will not end. It is important to understand that thoughts themselves are karma and disturbing emotions.
- by Chögyi Nyima Rinpoche