Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
By doing nothing everything is done.— Tao saying
He who conquers the world often does so by doing nothing.
When one is compelled to do something,
the world is already beyond his conquering.
Tag Archives: hemp
Scientists confirm cannabinoids’ medicinal benefits. Research into the healing effects of cannabis extracts is growing around the globe. The University of Madrid completed studies this year, showing that high concentrations of THC kills brain tumour cells while leaving normal brain cells unharmed. Continue reading