Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
When you don’t require anything from the world, and nothing from God -when you don’t desire anything,— Sri Nisargadatta
when you don’t strive for anything, when you don’t expect anything,
the divine will enter you, unmasked and unexpected.
Tag Archives: hemp
Scientists confirm cannabinoids’ medicinal benefits. Research into the healing effects of cannabis extracts is growing around the globe. The University of Madrid completed studies this year, showing that high concentrations of THC kills brain tumour cells while leaving normal brain cells unharmed. Continue reading