Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
Belief differs from simple reality.— Arjuna Ardagh
Every belief has an opposite,
with which it is in constant struggle.
Reality has no opposite. It just is.
Tag Archives: moral
Make choices motivated purely by our desire to contribute to life rather than out of fear, guilt, shame, duty, or obligation. Anything you give that isn’t for totally self fulfilling reasons, the other person will pay for.
– by Diego Palma –