Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
When you don’t require anything from the world, and nothing from God -when you don’t desire anything,— Sri Nisargadatta
when you don’t strive for anything, when you don’t expect anything,
the divine will enter you, unmasked and unexpected.
Tag Archives: moral
Make choices motivated purely by our desire to contribute to life rather than out of fear, guilt, shame, duty, or obligation. Anything you give that isn’t for totally self fulfilling reasons, the other person will pay for.
- by Diego Palma -