Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
All that you are attached to, all that you love, all that you know, someday will be gone.— Papaji
Knowing this, and that the world is in your mind which you create, play in, and suffer from, is known as discrimination.
Discriminate between the Real and the Unreal, the known is unreal and will come and go.
So stay with the Unknown, the Unchanging, the Truth.
Tag Archives: samsara
The great master Nagarjuna said, “There is no samsara apart from your own thoughts.” Samsara is based on thought; samsara is made by thought. A thought includes attachment and aversion. A thought by its very nature involves an attitude of selecting and excluding. Every thought is hope and fear.
- by Chögyi Nyima Rinpoche