Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
By remaining internally undefined,— Arjuna Ardagh
we become nothing, but at the same time potentially everything.
It is like being the sky instead of a cloud,
being the ocean instead of a wave.
Tag Archives: samsara
The great master Nagarjuna said, “There is no samsara apart from your own thoughts.” Samsara is based on thought; samsara is made by thought. A thought includes attachment and aversion. A thought by its very nature involves an attitude of selecting and excluding. Every thought is hope and fear.
– by Chögyi Nyima Rinpoche