Upcoming Retreats 2013
Upcoming Aya ceremonies
- AYAHUASCA – The medicine of the soul
- Is happiness located in the future?
- What is your motivation behind your choice?
- Are you responsible for your feelings and actions?
- Transcending Subconscious Conditioning
- Enlightenment and Translucence
- Back to 432 Hz
- Sudarshan Kriya
- Visualization for Manifestation
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- Urine Therapy
- Accompanying in the moment of death
- Analytical meditation
- Shambhala Meditation
- Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
- Approaching Power Plants
When you realize that life is a joyous battle of duty and at the same time a passing dream,— Paramahansa Yogananda
and when you become filled with the joy of making others happy by giving them kindness and peace,
in God’s eyes your life is a success.
Tag Archives: Sungazing & Breatharianism
Inedia, also known as Breatharianism, is the body’s natural ability to function and sustain itself in a healthy, energetic, and fully functional manner without the consumption of solifs or liquids.
- by Diego Palma